News
California officials investigating the murder of 7-month-old Emmanuel Haro revealed disturbing new details in the case ...
The parents of a missing 7-month-old Southern California boy have been charged with murder. The Riverside County District ...
Rebecca Haro says a man stole 7-month-old Emmanuel from her after she was knocked unconscious on Aug. 14 in Yucaipa.
A Cabazon husband and wife were each charged with murder, accused of killing their 7-month-old son Emmanuel, whose body has ...
Jake Haro and Rebecca Haro were formally charged with murder and falsely reporting that the 7-month-old had been kidnapped in ...
With the parents of 7-month-old Emmanuel Haro formally charged with murder and filing a false police report, several new ...
RIVERSIDE COUNTY, Calif. - Authorities continue to reveal new details about the case surrounding 7-month-old Emmanuel Haro's ...
3d
KTVU FOX 2 on MSNEmmanuel Haro: California baby was likely abused over time, DA says
Investigators believe baby Emmanuel Haro is dead and that he was killed sometime between Aug. 5th, the last confirmed day he ...
5d
ABC 7 Los Angeles on MSNMissing 7-month-old Southern California baby's parents tied to child abuse report, deputies say
Riverside County deputies say they responded to a call of child abuse in Moreno Valley, California on Thursday. They ...
The two-county search for the body of 7-month-old Emmanuel Haro turned to a remote area in Moreno Valley over the weekend.
A Cabazon husband and wife were each charged with murder, accused of killing their 7-month-old son Emmanuel, whose body has not been found during an ongoing search that has made headlines ...
A 7-month-old baby likely died from abuse by his parents before they made a false report that he was abducted, authorities ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results