News
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Transportation Department on Friday canceled $679 million in federal funding for a dozen offshore wind ...
Three New England ports, including one in Bridgeport, also lost funding when Trump officials rescinded funding for projects in 11 states.
Offshore wind opponents in the fishing industry helped shape the Trump administration’s decision to halt work on the Revolution Wind project, a $4 billion development off the coasts of Rhode Island ...
The Transportation Department said Friday it will cancel $679 million in federal funding for a dozen offshore wind projects ...
Trump's DOT has quashed $679 million for "12 doomed offshore wind projects across America," including port projects in Rhode ...
Transportation Secretary Sean Duffy said he pulled $679 million in funding for offshore wind projects on Friday, suggesting investments be made elsewhere. “Wasteful, wind projects are using ...
Workers were pushed out of work, and the decision raised larger concerns about the Trump administration’s handling of ongoing projects.
The moves come as the administration abruptly halted construction last week of a nearly complete wind farm off the coast of Rhode Island and Connecticut.
The Trump administration’s campaign against wind power continued as it targeted funding for marine terminals and ports to support development of the industry.
The Transportation Department on Friday canceled $11.25 million in federal funding for gateway upgrades for access, resiliency and development at the Port of Davisville that was approved in November.
Concerns about tax subsidies, blade failure and security risks lead to the suspension of a New England offshore wind farm nearing completion.
The Wampanoag Tribe of Gay Head (Aquinnah), along with a number of other tribal nations and fishing groups, filed two new petitions Wednesday that call for the immediate suspension of all offshore ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results