News
WASHINGTON — The Transportation Department on Friday canceled $679 million in federal funding for a dozen offshore wind ...
Workers were pushed out of work, and the decision raised larger concerns about the Trump administration’s handling of ongoing projects.
( NewsNation) — The U.S. Department of Transportation announced on Friday it will be terminating or withdrawing $679 million in funding for offshore wind projects.
Feds now aim to cut $679M in awarded US wind port grants following stop-work order on $6.2B New England project and move to revoke 2.2GW Maryland offshore project permits.
Cancelling this grant will drive down efficiency, put even more local union workers in limbo, and make our port less secure,” R.I.’s congressional delegation said.
The Transportation Department on Friday canceled $679 million in federal funding for a dozen offshore wind projects, the latest attack by the Trump administration on the reeling U.S. offshore wind ...
Three New England ports, including one in Bridgeport, also lost funding when Trump officials rescinded funding for projects in 11 states.
The Transportation Department said Friday it will cancel $679 million in federal funding for a dozen offshore wind projects in the country, including nearly $34 million for the Salem Wind Port Project ...
Concerns about tax subsidies, blade failure and security risks lead to the suspension of a New England offshore wind farm nearing completion.
The installation of a Revolution Wind turbine is shown. The Trump administration has ordered construction stopped on Rhode ...
The moves come as the administration abruptly halted construction last week of a nearly complete wind farm off the coast of Rhode Island and Connecticut.
The Transportation Department on Friday canceled $11.25 million in federal funding for gateway upgrades for access, resiliency and development at the Port of Davisville that was approved in November.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results