Sacramento County, sex abuse
Digest more
Mark Thomas Hagemeier was set to face misdemeanor drug charges the next day when Sacramento County deputies said he appeared to suffer a medical emergency.
Lawrence G. Smith, also known as "Solo", is a former gang member and drug user who now preaches the gospel to his "homeboys" in Sacramento County Jail, attempting to guide them to a path of righteousness and away from crime,
Suspect John Caleb Cowpert has reignited a 1997 Sacramento child sexual assault case by providing new details while in custody, leading to his arrest.
A man shot last week in Sacramento County has died, officials said Monday. Deputies were dispatched at 12:15 p.m. on Aug. 12 to Morse Avenue and Lerwick Road in the Arden-Arcade area. Upon arrival, a man was found with at least one gunshot wound to the head,